Looking for a New Cartridge

I have a VPI Prime signature. I have a Koetsu black goldline and never thought it was a great match compliance-wise. I confirmed my suspicions when I purchased an Ortofon quintet black as an interim/backup cartridge. It really sings from top to bottom and was much easier to dial in, where the Koetsu required constant adjustment (don't ask me why).

I have the itch and am looking at the Ortofon cadenza Black (don't think Bronze because of my sonus Faber speakers), kiseki purpleheart and I was offered a deal on a lightly used air tight mc1 Supreme which I don't know too much about. Another suggestion was the air tight pc-7 which is impossible to audition.

Looking for suggestions/recommedations

Thank you all and have a great holiday. 

soundwatts
Was using the Cadenza Black on the 3D arm of a Classic Signature. Now on the stainless arm of same table. Can only compare to Cadenza Red and 2M Black on this table. In this context the Cadenza Black doesn't make me curious of other carts. 
They get better as  you up the Ortofon line.....don't go there if you aren't curious
Thank you all for fantastic feedback. 

Dweller soundsmith is not my cup of tea. Heard the zephyr and paua. 

Viridian what arm matching issues might I have with the kiseki? 

Stringreen are you talking about the Anna? 
Koetsu are fantastic on the right arm. It’s a shame to be limited to the VPI unipivot once you reach the level of cartridges you’ve got. But the Orotofon Cadenzas are great cartridges and I’ve heard VPI likes them on their tables. I've got a Bronze and I wouldn't call it too warm overall, just relative to the other upper-line Ortofons I've heard.
I didn't like the Soundsmith cart on my VPI table.  Yes, it was a good match compliance wise, but just didn't like the dry sound.  I have owned the Ortofon Quintet Black and Kiseki on my VPI, and also know the Cadenzra series well. If you like the Quintet sound, I would stay with the Cadenza series or look more into the Airtight PC-7.  I hear the Airtight PC7 is a great value at the price point as well.