Monitors that use the Dynaudio Esotar Tweeter

Interested in monitor speakers that use the Esotar tweeter. Anyone have some recommendations?
mailman199
Dynaudio Crafft
Dynaudio Confidence 3
Sonus Faber Extrema
Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage
Sonus Faber Electa Amator I
Eggleston Fontaine
Eggleston Isabel
Speaker Art Proklaim I
Merlin VSM
Silverline SR17-newest version
Dynaudio Special 25

Ive owned all of them except the Proklaim I, and newest Silverline SR17. My all time favorite was the Sonus Faber Extrema. One of these days, I will buy another pair. I thought about purchasing a set of Dynaudio C1's, but I just cant get over the strange looks. I dont know what Dynaudio was thinking with their new designs.
I have heard a rumor that Dynaudio is producing a very limited run of the "original Special 25" in the first year run Maser Birch. A dealer friend of mine told me it will be after summer.
I'm sure Dynaudio is true to their "brand"... However companies like Egglestonworks customize these drivers to fit the speakers...I can't believe the new Esotars are that much better...I'm sure the older version is 85% of the new ones, unless maybe you have a 'musicans ear'...it's hype!

There are other drivers that are equally good, too-

Are the new violins better than Stradivarius?? :-)
I can absolutely guarantee you that Eggleston(or any company that uses Dynaudio drivers) does NOT customize the Dynaudio drivers, they are factory Dynaudio drivers in their speakers.
i owned the sonus faber amator electors . if you can purchase them used at a good price, you may want to consider these monitors.