Rogue Atlas Magnum sounds bright -- any recommendations?

Gents, I need some help here.  I am making a move back to a tube amp, in place of my McCormack DNA .05.  I just acquired a early version of the Atlas Magnum with KT90's and it sounds excessively bright to my ears.  It has stock tubes.  I have a Don Sachs preamp driving my Spatial Audio M4 Triode Masters.  

I need to tame this brightness to better enjoy this amp.  Thanks for any input you can provide.   
whitestix
George, I've never heard (or even seen) a plasma tweeter, so an ESL or ribbon driven by tubes is as good as I've heard. Transparent, grain-free purity, but only if the amp is capable of producing high frequencies at low distortion. As the OP has learned, not all are.
I would ask Rogue if your amp could safely use the KT120 tubes.  I had a Cronus Magnum integrated with 2 NOS Mullard CV4003 input tubes in place of the 12au7 tubes and the Tung Sol KT120 output tubes and it sounded very smooth, not bright.  You could use EL34 output tubes and they will give you a more romantic sound.  You would need some serious bias adjustment, probably 3 full turns of the control to bias correctly and Roge told me it is normal.
I just changed the taps from 4 ohm to 8 ohm and the music sounds very thin.  With my 11 ohm speakers, I thought this might be helpful, but it is a move in the wrong direction.  It was worth trying.