DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
I upgraded from the Sophia 1 to the Sasha 2 (passed on the Alexia 1); this was an appreciable across-the-board sonic improvement + easier to drive, while maintaining a similar footprint / height, at a reasonable cost - no diminishing returns here, it's worth the upgrade. The Tweeter & Midrange Resistor options + Head adjustments made a big difference in fine tuning the Sasha 2 to my listening room, vs. the Sophia 1.

In my experience, prior to the Alexia 2, the Sasha 2 seemed to be the preferred model over the Alexia 1, for a mid-size room.

If cost is a factor, then the cost difference between a well-discounted pair of Sasha 2, vs the near-retail cost of the new Sasha DAW may be greater than the evolutionary (not revolutionary) sonic improvements merit . . . . . 
adsell OP

The Alexia to me would have the nod, IF!!! you have the amp to drive them?? As they are a pig of an amplifier load down to 0.9ohm EPDR in the bass.
The Sasha 1’s were just as bad, and the Sasha 2’s are said to be a little better, but I've seen no graphs on these so that can't be verified, only the 1’s.
https://www.stereophile.com/images/archivesart/710Wilfig1.jpg

https://www.stereophile.com/images/1213Walexfig01.jpg

If you still have the Proceed Amp5 as an amp, this has no chance to drive the Alexia or the Sasha1 properly, and a ? with the Sasha 2’s

Cheers George
I now have a pair of Classe Omega Mono's to drive them so  that is not a problem 4000w @ 1ohm !.  (500@ 8 doubling to 1, MASSIVE power supply) Sasha 2 according to Wilson is 2.17 @ 90, and the Alexia 2 is 2.54 @ 85.

In any case I think I have an amp that can drive them ok.
Forget the dB efficiency, you have the watts regardless, more important here is the current ability of the amp, and you have that too.

You have the amplification, then out of the ones in your title, the Alexia 1 would be the choice.
But I have heard the Alexia 1 and then the Alexia 2 and the two is even better again.

Cheers George
Actually having only heard the Alexia 2 (though the price is out of my range), I assumed that the Alexia 1 would be very good, not A2 good but great for a speaker in that range.

I got a chance to hear the DAW and A2 in the same room, the DAW stood up very well for itself. The A2 was slightly more filled out. The tops and mids were very similar.