linn sondek tt

Does anybody still buy this? I just noticed many of their old dealers are gone.i wonder why?
theoriginalthor1
if the table is that complex that it needs a high priest to get it right, thats a problem.  Actually, I am not looking for a new table. the 1200G really does a lot right for the money I could always upgrade the arm if I wanted to which I don't.  If I could get a linn for say between 500 and 1000 bucks, it would neat to tinker with it but I probably will not.  the whole thing with the North American distributor being 2 miles away and will not let me listen leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  bad business. IMO.
@tzh21y The table doesn’t need a high priest to get it right, nor does it need an amateur ‘tinkerer’ to screw it up! LMAO.

It's not hard you put it in a Linn box, ship it. It comes back in a week or two. Take it out of box and put a record on it. You should be good for 5 to 10 years. Just send it to someone that takes pride in his work. Rick at Audio Alternatve or Shelleys in California, I'm sure there are others.
@paulcreed Remember Paul, all of these naysaying folks have far more experience with the LP12 than we do, even though most of them either have never owned the table, or they briefly owned it decades ago!