Accuphase E600 or Esoteric F-03A

Having recently purchased Vienna Acoustic Beethoven Baby grands I have been considering Class A integrated amps.
Of particular interest are
Accuphase E600 $15995 rrp plus on board Dac & phono card
Esoteric F03A $15500 rrp includes phono stage + approx $1000 Dac 
Your thoughts guys
Thank you in advance
impulsessz
Greg, thanks. I am veering towards the Gryphon Diablo 300, which seems to be sitting all by itself at the table...
All good things come to those who wait & conduct due diligence.

My system to date :
 Vienna Acoustics Beethoven baby grand S.E's
 All Primare  source to date:
 A32 power amp
 BD32Mkll universal player
 Pre 32
 XLR Interconnects
 Isotek power board
 After auditioning Accuphase's E600 (which has now been superseded) finances restricted that purchase the guys at Frank Prowse Hi-fi came to the party, A change of distributors leading to reasonable discounts on above components. 4 months have passed since taking ownership. Initially a bit harsh/fatiguing it's now an enjoyable listening experience. To George hifi thanks for your advice ( B.P.J.T's) theA32 has plenty & works quite well with the bbg's. Plenty of control/power.

Happy listening,
Troy

I just acquired an F-03A. It replaces a full stack of ARC tube separates. I was leery that I would not have enough power/gain to drive my Verity Audio Parsifal to acceptable level in my 15.5´ x 24´ room. Not so. 
This is my first SS piece in over 30 years and I can say that this pure class A 30w/ch integrated is sonically stunning. Just stunning. 
This is certainly the best decision I have made in my 40+ years in this hobby. 
No regrets.....

impulsessz

Primare and Vienna Acoustics are sonic matches. Adding the BD32 MkII universal player is pretty sweet as well.

Happy Listening!