Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
About those 2.3s and other products not on my hot-rod list. Please understand that I am not diminishing those products nor suggesting any deficiencies. A product developer (myself) must look at many aspects including item count, projected life, and so forth to try for greatest and fastest success. The 2.4 was chosen because of its darling status, higher item count and more vocal fan base. The 2.2 has more to do with my personal situation than its worthiness - but it did out-live and out-sell the 2.3 by a wide margin.

So, if this project is so fortunate as to continue, it is possible that we will apply what we learn and develop a 2.3 package, at a later date as we readdress possibilities.  To that end, any schematic or layout information for the 2.3 would be helpful; none exists that I can find. A carefully taken photo of the XO with nameplate data listed separately is about all I need for starting point documentation.
tomthiel

Much Thanks! for another Thiel Audio historical perspective.  Enjoy your day and the music.  Happy Listening!
Got a pr of 3.6 that look cherry on Cragslist at 1300 $ .Good deal , bad deal ?