Tannoy Prestige Speakers

Where can I find Tannoy Prestige speakers on the east coast?
aronsss
I purchased my Kensingtons from Audio Classics, Great service and very good price.
They are great speakers and very tube friendly
Someone in Massachussetts is auctioning a pair of 215 DMT II monitors, I wouldn't want the amps, but the speakers are among the best.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tannoy-DMT-215-MKII-Pair-with-Perreaux-9000B-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ150355683845QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2301e5aa05&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1234%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A50

It's too bad there are so few Tannoy Prestige dealers in the US. I picked up my Kensington SE speakers from Audio Atlanta in Marietta, GA (got their floor model). Find a way to get your ears on them - it's been most musically rewarding purchase I've yet made in this hobby. Hardly anybody in the US has heard them, it seems.

I've also heard from people I trust that the Glenair (the big 15" one, not the 10" version) and Churchill Wideband are stunning. Must admit though, I'm fond of the Kensington's styling.
I just auditioned the Tannoy Kensington at In Living Stereo in Manhattan and I must say that were terrific. Very dynamic, emotionally involving and simply fun. They do not draw attention to themselves. Bass is strong, a wonderful midrange and good (if not extremely extended) treble. Very organic and easy to drive. You are listening to music, not speakers. Highly recommended (and I like Steven Mishoe's choice of music)!