Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
Mostly nothing, unless I am thirsty, or decaffeinated tea with honey and lemon in winter.
I stock up on Maine microbrews when I visit my family, and like to open one during my more retrospective moments, along with some prog  rock.  The local liquor chain here in DC, Total Beverage, has a store brand of scotch (Sheildaugh) that tastes exactly like Lagavulin and only costs $18; it goes perfect with bebop.  Gospel, R&B and classic rock- seltzer.
Ego or everyday ?

btw Whistle Pig is excellent Rye finished in Bourbon barrels. I like mine white just enough ice to generate a slick....

for everyday duty I like old Vine like Davis out of the Russian River valley
Boomtown Syrah our of Washington

top End Pinot for me is SeaSmoke Ten
drinking one now while streaming MP3 Christmas trash.....

when end I am fishing Black Bush ! So half empties tend to make it home to my vintage tube system...

finally adore Talisker.....smoke!!!! On ice