JAY'S Audio CDT-3-MK2 or PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player

Looking for a CD transport. I will be playing redbook CDs only and would be using the SPDIF output to my DAC. 
I was thinking to get the JAY'S Audio transport, but now that PS Audio discounted their DirectStream Memory Player, I can't decide between the two. Has anyone compared those two?
nenon
I saw a bunch of pictures of (6moons review?) Jays factory looks very impressive. The PS has the digital screen, which MIGHT eliminate the need for a laptop, and, of course free software upgrades. As I recall, Jays lacks the output options like toslink or coax

I would love to evaluate both, but that's not likely anytime soon. In the meantime, I am very happy with the Marantz HD CD 1 as a transport: MSRP $600. It's so inexpensive, it's easy to overlook, but a real solid performer
Thank you for all the feedback. It looks like I will be getting the Jay's Audio per all the comments. It does not have a toslink, but I don't need that. I would be using the coax output. 
lordcloud
Please provide some specific comments about the Jay relative to the April Music transport; I have the CDT 100 . Txs
teajay said..."I have and the Jay’s Audio CDT2 MK2 out performs the PS Audio."

The DMP has received tons of top flight reviews from the audio press from around the globe since its inception. And for what it’s worth,I own one and it is an awesome sounding transport. I have not heard the Jays Audio or read much about it. Can you explain why the Jays outperforms the DMP?