C.E.C TL2 replacement

Hi looking for some suggestions or experiences on replacing my TL2 transport. Obviously I am open to any suggestions.
Since CEC does not have much of a presence here in the US ,and difficult to be able to to demo any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks Mark
markum01
Look at the thread on the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK2 transport.  I replaced as my reference a CEC with this piece.
Thanks teajay what CEC piece did you have? And how long have you owned the Jay's transport?
Thanks Mark
Hey Mark,

I have the CEC -TL3N, put it in my smaller system, and the Jay's transport replaced in the large reference system.  I have owned the Jay's piece for around 4 months and my opinion of it has not changed at all.  It's amazing that this much performance and quality of build is sold for such a reasonable price.
Post removed 
or now its time to go cd spinnerless and put it all on a hard drive or something like a storage device-streamer-DAC. like the bluesound vault2 and aurender products. its the way of the future as cd players-spinners are becoming harder to find as many stop making them, oppo for one.