Can I use an isolation stand with an isolation pad?

I bought a 5.1 surround sound system recently, and got an IsoAccoustics isolation stand for my subwoofer. Unfortunately my neighbor below me can hear the bass if I'm watching a loud movie (in a condo, hardwood floors). I'm wondering if I should buy an isolation pad - like the Auralex Subdude HT - for under the stand, or if there might be a better approach? The music store I went to steered me away from isolation pads and towards the stand, but it's clearly not doing enough on its own. Thanks to anyone with advice!

dantengwen
The isoacoustics are fantastic.

There is nothing more you can do if the floor/ceiling between the two apartments is not concerte you are out of luck and you will have leakage

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Here is a possibly dumb solution:

How about suspending the subwoofer from the ceiling?

Before you laugh, when I was in college our dorm (barracks) had very bouncy wooden floors. Even my roommates B&O turntable with its own internal suspension would skip when someone stomped or jumped even in the room next door. So we used cotton webbing straps and suspended it from the ceiling. It worked great Of course we had to stabilize it with a horizontal strap since it tended to sway from the motor momentum.
That's why I found a condo on 1st floor which is 3 ft concerte roof of underground garage .
Here is a possibly dumb solution:

How about suspending the subwoofer from the ceiling?

Before you laugh, when I was in college our dorm (barracks) had very bouncy wooden floors. Even my roommates B&O turntable with its own internal suspension would skip when someone stomped or jumped even in the room next door. So we used cotton webbing straps and suspended it from the ceiling. It worked great Of course we had to stabilize it with a horizontal strap since it tended to sway from the motor momentum.
hahah thankyou so much
VidMate AnyDesk mobdro.onl/
In the end 20hz tone is 56.5 ft long so your neighbour will almost always hear the bass louder then you. even a 40hz tone is 28ft long so bass is always a hard thing to tame in smaller spaces. I've seen an issues were my friend had no bass in his apartments but his neighbour down the hall was booming really loud. Bass traps may help but probably not much for your neighbours. turn it down is really the only thing you can do other then what you have already done...not ideal to be that close to neighbours and love audio-movies I feel your pain I'm in a similar situation.