Accuphase E470 v. Luxman L509x

I am a long term fan of Japanese gear.
I am considering the Accuphase E470 or the Luxman L509x.
This amp will be running Joseph Audio Perspectives and Salk 12in Subwoofers.
My listening room is 23ft X 22ft with a12ft ceiling.
My musical taste preferences are classic and alternative rock and jazz.
I do not play my music loud.
My current amplifier is a Yamaha S2000.

Any assistance would help, thank you in advance.
honeybee2012
Audio Cubes can get you the same E-650 for $7299. 
Grey market though so there is a risk factor. 

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0789/4631/products/e-650_1024x1024.jpg?v=1517163192
Accuphase needs to get rid of the red LED numerals.  They look like they're from the 1970s.  As beautiful as the rest of the amp is, they should use teal-colored LEDs to match their illuminated logo.
Agree that the US importer/distributor is gouging. 
Thinking of picking up a 590x but part of me is wondering if I should just get the M 900u wonder how much better it really is 
Since you are looking at Japanese integrated, do not leave out Esoteric. The 30w/ch pure class A F-03A or the 120w/ch class AB  F-05 are both work of art. Cheaper than their Accuphase siblings and approx same pricing as Luxman in the US and Canada.
You can also look at the Grandioso series if funds are not an issue. 
It's only cheaper than Accuphase if it's cheaper than Accuphase. There's Acuphase dealers in the U.S. and they will work with you on the price. Talk to your dealer and tell him he needs to reach out to the distributor to get you on a big order. A lot of the price with Accuphase is shipping because they don't market over here. I heard Accuphase and instantly fell in love and i'v been able to work it to my advantage. My dealer knows I'm in the market for a new CD player and i'm not in a hurry so I might be able to jump on a big order and save a lot of money. Lots.
@restock  what’s the speakers you combine with the accuphase e-600? Do you miss your Shindos?