Songs for Speaker Placement

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my soundstage and imaging right, and experimenting with toe-in, distance apart and etc.

I noticed every song is recorded somewhat differently and this makes it harder. Does anyone know of a list of good songs that can be used as reference for soundstage, imaging, vocals...

Thanks...
slash21
I don't know if this will help you in setting up soundstage and imaging but, if you put on Stevie Ray Vaugn - "Tin Pan Alley." I've never heard a track with a wider soundstage. Absolutely cavernous!!!
One of the best songs for vocal is Joni Mitchell's Court and Spark , I used to use that a lot when i was selling hifi.. if you can find a good quality source of  that song.
What do you guys think of Eric clapton’s unplugged? Any good?

@audionoobie, will try tin pan alley.

But how do you know where is what, I guess if the song comes with an actual sound map... maybe this is just asking too much :)
I find that Clapton's Unplugged is boomy in the bass area.  It seems to come from the fact that his mic is on a stand, and the floor is wood.  When he bounces his foot, it reverberates through the mic boom, and you hear it as a hollow boomy sound.

Am I the only one who hears it this way?
I don’t hear it as boomy. I hear it as dynamic and resonant.  It’s his boot heel.