Triode wire or audio quest

Hello could use some insights on these brands audio quest and triode wire going to cable whole system amp,preamp intreconnets,speaker,power cord,turntable thanks
128x128scooter0005
If you're strictly limiting to between those two, then TWL.  You should also take a look at Audio Sensibility and at Duelund (grannyring/Audio BBQ).
TWL is very good, especially for the price.  Hard to beat in the same price range.  Audience Au24 SX is in another league.  More expensive than TWL, but definitely sounds better.  I've used both TWL and Audience extensively to know that for a fact.
Hello thanks for all help I’m just would like to the right set of cables from a reliable source. Plus not break the bank 
FYI...I just heard from my Audioquest dealer today that Audioquest is going to have a 10% price increase on feb 1st due to the tariffs.

I own and use both in my system.  I personally think that the TWL digital cables are really something special.

@scooter0005 

Why don't you just call Pete on the phone and talk to him?  Also go over to Audio Circle and talk to users in his area of the forum.