Quad ESL service, Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ?

Hello,
      My Quad ESL 63 US Monitors are finally needing help after 28 years of good service. Has anybody worked with Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                      Regards, Mike
lanceman1
Kent at Electrostatic Solutions restored my ’57s a little less than two years ago. I paid him a modest charge to supply two robust shipping cartons, he arranged UPS freight pick up, the work was done fairly quickly, and shipped to my new location without any issues. Those speakers, which I had purchased in 1973, had been dormant since about 1990-- they play wonderfully now, with a protection circuit, being driven by a pair of restored vintage Quad II amps (with GEC KT 66s!).
I had also owned a pair of Crosby- modded ’63s, but didn’t feel a need to restore those; I preferred the sound of the original for midrange, to the overall more usuable 63. (I don’t use the 57 in my main system but a second, vintage system).
My experience was altogether positive, from shipping and packaging to delivery to the performance of the restored speaker. Kent did a sympathetic cosmetic restoration, but nothing drastic. He did replace the quirky Quad power plug and inputs with modern receptacles. I can highly recommend his work. (Bill Thalmann, to whom Kent referred me, did the restoration work not only on the old Quad amps, but on a slew of other vintage stuff that now comprises this second system).
No info on Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited.If you are located anywhere in the New England, I can suggest https://www.quadesl.com/
  Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. Getting first hand knowledge from someone who has actually done business with the companies I am curious about is priceless.
                  Thank you again, I hope to be able to pay it forward myself someday.
                                              Best Regards, Mike
Also, thanks for the link to  https://www.quadesl.com/
 I am located in central Washington. There are no companies close to me that I am aware of that do Quad service. I've talked to Bill Thalmann in the past about working on my Quad amps, I've never worked with him but he was great on the phone and no doubt does fantastic work from what I have read. My amps are pushing 28 years old. They still work but it might be wise to have them serviced before one fails  I moved to tube mono block amplifiers but really like the sound my Quads deliver and will never sell them. I'm going to use them in another system. I want to find a pair of 57's when I have time. I've always wanted a pair. Thanks again for the help. You guys are great !