Are you as OCD as this audiophile?

Check this guy out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr6upmKmvCw

I find his videos hilarious as he is so passionate.  I'm interested and curious in all that he says, and his passion makes me respect him and laugh at times.  So great. 
128x128jbhiller
This dude has his panties all in a wad about the equipment and what it might say about him.  He needs to pause and occasionally just listen to the music.
Mike had been around for quite a while, starting with his joining Alvin of Vinshine Audio for distribution of Alvin's line of gear. I have their Kinki integrated and enjoy watching some of Mike's videos and have spoken to him, personally, as well.

Why is it that the same trolls always show up with their negative waves?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEj3LA2vSo&frags=pl%2Cwn

All the best,
Nonoise
Few minutes watching that  vid and can relate to Mikey.   Whats not to relate to?   We all have our bit of fascination or compulsive idiosyncrasies or just plain are into what makes it all tick or sound better or sound worse.  Its what this is all about or why would those who are here be here at least in part if not fully immersed or partly immersed?  Its often said its not about the equipment but about the music.  But it certainly is about the equipment just as much as it is about the music.   How could it not be?    If one is  listening via a boombox then well,,  that's  another realm and its not about how good the music could be and thats ok if it makes you happy.     I had to give up my analog FM listening  via vintage hi end tuner restored w/rooftop rotatable antenna    because I moved out of the bay area up north and have to subsist  on internet FM for my favorite stations  and if it wasnt for the quality ancillary equipment I wouldnt hear this basically mp3? internet as good as I do..   The equipment comes to the rescue.   While I play other formats I am quite often on FM and there is a lot out there.  I got a kick out of his reference to Coda and the Metrum.  I have a Metrum entry level DAC .   I will go back and see what else Mikey has to say.