Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
SET amps is the most musical route for Thiel speakers in my opinion.But to handle such loads, Aries Cerat big monos are the only ones on the market today capable of bringing them to another level.I'm aware that i might be the only one in the world who has tried this level of amps with Thiel speakers lol
Get a Perreaux preamp and a 2150B amp. 200wpc/8 ohms, 400wpc/4ohms. Clipping at 300+ and 500+ watts, respectively! I bought one to use with my restored DQ-10's - a speaker that benefits from a powerful amp!
Thanks for your suggestion but i'm only interested in reference level gear like CH Precision, Ypsilon, Aries Cerat, d'Agostino, VAC and others.