JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
Post removed 
I heard the JBL K2 att a fair years ago. They were kind of hidden in a corner but they played them when I asked. They sounded great but were outside my budget.
I’ve had a pair of the L100’s for a little over 2 weeks now. I can say that in all of my 30 years of chasing speakers that wow me, these are it. I have a review (non professional) on the music direct web site. I could care less if they’re not a sanctioned “high end” brand or what not. In my honest opinion, 4K is a bargain compared to what other “high end” speakers sell for. I’ve had the following. Gallo, Magnapan, ProAc, totem, audio physic Virgo, usher, elac, Thiel, golden ear and the list goes on. In my listening room, these are a vessel into the recording studio or live event. The first day we got them, my wife came home from work and I played them for her, she just started laughing. They sounded so good to her she just stated laughing and smiling. We ended up listening to them all night. This past weekend we were out listening to live music. We left early because both of us wanted to get home to listen to the new JBL’s. I don’t care what the price tag, heritage, name on the front says, no speaker has been this enjoyable to listen to. On Saturday I put on joy division unknown pleasures. I love the album, but never listen to it because I think the recording isn’t all that great. I can say it was like I was sitting in the recording studio with them. This is not a speaker that you have to explain to people why it sounds good, or what to listen for. I recently heard a pair of Uber expensive focal and to of the line paradigms. I’d take these over those, any day.
That about sums up how I feel about my JBL 4319 monitors which go for the same price as the L100. They make it sound like you’re the one in the recording studio, and sometimes, on the other side of the glass with the musicians.

Right now, there's a little voice inside my head telling me I should have waited for the L100 to come out before I purchased the 4319...😄

All the best,
Nonoise
Anyone who thinks these are not every bit as capable as the “boutique” who’s who of overpriced speakers is only fooling themselves. Also, it’s a misconception that these are “colored” and only good for rock or what not. That’s not true at all. Even if they are somewhat colored, most of the music I listen to has no real reference for an “absolute” sound.