Cartridge alignment tool

Have you try and test a good cartridge alignment tool at reasonable price ?

Any suggestions
audiosens
@chakster - I have a question for you.  I have an original Denison Soundtractor, which also uses a spindle-to-pivot measuring device.  But unless your arm has a dimple specifically made to be microscopically centered over the pivot, how can you ever be absolutely accurate?  You are going to have to be off by a fraction of a mm, which are the distances we're talking about here.  
@chayro well, i have 6 differen tonearms and pivot center point is easy to locale and to point Feickert right there. When i set up any cartridge i trust my eyes with Feickert protractor. At the moment i just don’t know of
any better protractor for reasonable price built like that german Feickert.

I think an error of a fraction of a mm can not be detected by my ears, so i don’t care.

Tonearms OK, but almost impossible in many turntables .I have a Feickert , one of most common decent arms are Pro-Jects 9cc variants , very difficult .Of the 100+ TT's  I've owned over the last 50's the easiest to do is the
Pioneer TXL-1000 current production than has a large  pin sticking up
on top of pivot . With this you can get dead on a fine-line or shibata that makes this cheap TT, if 700$ is cheap, sing better that many more expensive ones .
I've tried a few and Fiekert is my fav.  Very confident in my setups with this and is the easiest.   I can see and align cantilever better than any mirrored gage I've ever tried.
I've used CartAlign, Dennison protractor, GeoDisc. I am currently using CartAlign. 
Any alignment tool used is better than no alignment tool used.