Cartridge alignment tool

Have you try and test a good cartridge alignment tool at reasonable price ?

Any suggestions
audiosens
@mulveling Sorry, but i don't understand why do we need that GeoDisc for $49 if almost the same protractor comes for free with Analog Test LP for the same price?  

This is Analog Test LP and free protractor inside. There are 3 different method on that protractor, one of them is Linier Offset Technique with just one point for the stylus and a line accross the protractor to point it to the pivot of the arm (same as with GeoDisc). But for the same price ($49) we will get Test LP (to measure tonearm/cartridge resonance) and 2 additional alignment methods on that protractor. 

This is GeoDisc with just one alignment method for $49  

And this is Dr.Feickert which is a much better, made of metal (not plastic) with many more features such as Stevenson, Baerwald, Lofgren methods, and more important - Precision Pivot to Spindle Ruler on it. All these for $185 (without VAT if you're not in UK or EU).  
Dear @last_lemming @bluewolf @folkfreak and friends: All of you were touting this or that protractor, yes always is fun to try some of them but other than that " fun " there is a critical main tonearm subject that all of us are contributing to the tonearm manufacturers fix for ever the problems of alignment with the tonearms they manufacturer.

They are not worried about and this " about " means that they have a main/primary responsability to put on sale a FINISHED product and a tonearm is FINISHED for sale when is on sale along its own ACCURATE AND USER FRIENDLY ALIGNMENT PROTRACTOR WITH NO NEED FOR AN AFTER MARKET ONE  ! ! ! 

But because their serious irresponsability as the reviewers irresponsability and distributors irresponsability we " like " to spend any kind of after market protractors.

Just imagine: do you buy an amplifier that comes with out input connectors or a cartridge with out indication of VTF or load impedance/capacitance?

So, what are we doing with this kind of threads over the internet INSTEAD TO ASK THE TONEARM MANUFACTURER TO SEND YOU THAT ACCURATE/USER FRIENDLY PROTRACTOR AND IF WE DON'T RECEIVE IT THEN RETURN THE TONEARM FOR THE MANUFACTURER SEND US BACK OUR MONEY?  because they are taking our money they exist because we CUSTOMERS but we all " like " to be " masoquist ". I don't know why.

No one analog rig needs more than two kind of tonearm alignment: LÖFGREN A  AND /OR  LÖFGREN B.

When will comes the day in that we CUSTOMERS can take a LITTLE control of the audio market?

Till today: SHAME OF US. We have what we deserve for that " dead " attitude.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

mulveling ,  A friend of mine lent me a Geodisc, and it has a 2 mm shorter difference, between the Rega protrator that I got recently. I don't know if it would make a big difference ?  The VTA would be a little bit less with the Geodisc ?
Like chakster I like the  Dr.Feickert. My arms are not attached to the table & it is easy to mess up the set up without a good tool. Well worth the money. 
@chakster - I have a question for you.  I have an original Denison Soundtractor, which also uses a spindle-to-pivot measuring device.  But unless your arm has a dimple specifically made to be microscopically centered over the pivot, how can you ever be absolutely accurate?  You are going to have to be off by a fraction of a mm, which are the distances we're talking about here.