Love to hear from current owners or past users of Isoacoustics Gaia footers.

Do you still like them? Have you replaced them with something you felt sounded better in your system? I am considering purchasing a set of the IIIs, but am not sure I want to spend $400 on these footers.  
128x128grannyring
I replaced the stock footers. I have Stillpoints under the rest of my components. The GAIA's improved bass articulation and allows the speakers to disappear better. It's not a night and day difference. You have to hear them in your own system to determine if they're worth it to you. In my system I submit the GAIA's are a much better value than Stillpoints when I consider packaging and positive impact on sound.
I went from Mapleshade Brass Heavyfeet to the Gaia I's and heard a definite improvement. I added Sound o city outriggers threaded for the Gaia I's and that didn't improve the sound much but made the speakers more stable. The Gaia's are quite expensive but well worth it to me for the sound improvement they made in my system. 
I have them on some large floor standers, but I was kinda throwing the kitchen sink at "Last System.."  I don't have anything bad to say about them, but I've noticed some of the A/B tests seem to leave the non-Gaia speaker slightly lower than the speaker with the Gaia feet and suspect a slightly higher speaker will sound different to a seated listener.  Also, if you have a bass port near the floor, then you'll get a different (less bloom?) bass.if the port is off the floor.

They claim to restrict side-to-side cabinet movement but allow front to back movement.  If so, I could see the front to back movement creating a cleaner, less thumpy sound, but not necessarily objectively better.

They do look nice compared to spikes, and I have no intent to sound snarky.  They're still in place, and I love my system, which says something.
Herbie’s Audio Lab products have 60 day trial.
I gave no experience with either but these are cheaper and worth a try?

Several options.
https://www.musicdirect.com/vibration-control/IsoAcoustics-GAIA-Speaker-Isolators

They have 60 day’s return policy,

I am totally happy with Gaia ii under my Lansche 4.1 speakers.

No need to compare with other foot.

Of course, it is not easy to change the foot under 130lb speaker.

Just go for it, if you are not happy you can return.

But I bet you that can not take it out.