Love to hear from current owners or past users of Isoacoustics Gaia footers.

Do you still like them? Have you replaced them with something you felt sounded better in your system? I am considering purchasing a set of the IIIs, but am not sure I want to spend $400 on these footers.  
128x128grannyring
I have them on some large floor standers, but I was kinda throwing the kitchen sink at "Last System.."  I don't have anything bad to say about them, but I've noticed some of the A/B tests seem to leave the non-Gaia speaker slightly lower than the speaker with the Gaia feet and suspect a slightly higher speaker will sound different to a seated listener.  Also, if you have a bass port near the floor, then you'll get a different (less bloom?) bass.if the port is off the floor.

They claim to restrict side-to-side cabinet movement but allow front to back movement.  If so, I could see the front to back movement creating a cleaner, less thumpy sound, but not necessarily objectively better.

They do look nice compared to spikes, and I have no intent to sound snarky.  They're still in place, and I love my system, which says something.
Herbie’s Audio Lab products have 60 day trial.
I gave no experience with either but these are cheaper and worth a try?

Several options.
https://www.musicdirect.com/vibration-control/IsoAcoustics-GAIA-Speaker-Isolators

They have 60 day’s return policy,

I am totally happy with Gaia ii under my Lansche 4.1 speakers.

No need to compare with other foot.

Of course, it is not easy to change the foot under 130lb speaker.

Just go for it, if you are not happy you can return.

But I bet you that can not take it out.
I have the Gaia2 on Martin Logan CLX Art. They were very difficult to fit as thread wasn’t long enough. However now they are on , just - I’m pleased with improved sound. Previously used spikes sitting on granite bases.

Improvements were subtle but included less glare, improved bass control. 

Surprised that they don’t induce speaker wobble - which would be a problem with the height of CLX’s. 

They are expensive though, I’d only fit to speakers if you have high cost large floorstanders. The CLX’s are £25k, so worth the bit extra for Gaia. I haven’t bought them for my much cheaper surround floorstanders for example.

There are cheaper ways such as inner tubes with concrete slabs, etc but the Gaia is unobtrusive and takes up no extra space. There are also more expensive and larger solutions, such as Townsend Podiums. 

For smaller speakers I use Focalpods, eg. On my ProAc Response 2’s and my surround speakers ML Scenario.

I’d say they make more difference than fancy cables, but much less than a component change.

In summary, if you are using high end speakers, and you have already fixed room acoustics with treatments, then give them a try. 
Just love the GIAII I bought last year . I have used them on six different speakers and they are a necesitty now . Only problem is having to take them off and put them back on each speaker that comes through my bi monthly rotation . Could use a few more pairs ! The biggest improvement so far has been on King sound -King and KS17 electrostatic speakers . Also nice improvement on Klipsch RF7 as well. What I get is a more focused imaging and tighter bass response .