Any love for Jolida integrates?

I'm interested in JD-1000 BRC or the JD-3502S or the JD801BRC integrated amps. Anyone have any experience with any of this units? Specs look good, prices look great, reviews however look thin.
It would be located in an open great room, with a listening area maybe 14' square with 10' ceilings. It would drive a pair of Silverline Audio sonatina's mk4 (91db).
Thanks for any help or advice.
markeetaux
I have an old JD-202A. According to Mike Allen it is an early one.  It is like a timex just keeps on playing.  With the new golden lions and Klipsch Herasy's the sound is astonishingly fantastic. 

I sell Jolida gear. I have heard lots of amps over the years- new and vintage. Jolida amps are very nice sounding amps- about the best amp you are going to get for the money, and the Fusion models will compare to amps costing a good bit more. One thing I keep hearing from customers again and again- no listener fatigue. The all tube amps, and the hybrids as well have a really pleasant sound- clear, smooth, and natural. The 3502 amp is awesome sounding. The 801 is really strong in highs, mids, and bass. Is very clear sounding. If you are considering a Jolida amp I will beat any price- look me up. See petery-hedden com. Or Anderson Audio Gallery (on FB). All of their amps sound great. Be sure to buy ones from Jolida in Maryland USA. Avoid the Jolidaaudio.net- not real thing. Bob A.
I sell Jolida gear. It is great value, and the sound is always very nice. Clear, natural, relaxed sound. Some people seem hung up on Rogue Audio. I can tell from listening experience the Fusion 3502S sounds a lot nice than the Cronus. The cronus lacks in bass, and upper ranges. there are many reviews of Jolida gear. You may not find reviews for a particular piece of gear, but find other reviews. audioreviews.com is great. reviews by owners. always best. what do people think of their investment? most reviews net a 4.8 to 5 out of 5. I have never had a single complaint of the 801 (now 6802) or jd 1000brc / fusion 1000 amps. you find very few jolida amps for sale in the used market. people keep their amps. try finding a pair of the 3000 monoblocks, or envoy monoblocks..