Tyr 2 vs Valhalla v2

Hi guys 

im on the edge on getting myself n upgrade on loudspeaker cables and power cables. 

Current setup: devialet 250, b&w 800 diamond 2*velodyne dd15+

I have been auiditing frey 2 and tyr 2 loudspeaker cables. 
They both are another world upgrade from blue heaven which i already have. 
The Main differense between the tyr 2 and frey 2 are that the tyr 2 are more punchy in the bass on my setup. If the price difference between tyr and frey is worth IT is discussable. 

The thing i Wonder, how would the Valhalla v2 stand againt tyr 2 (and frey2) loudspeaker cables.

is there anyone out there tested this? My dealer dont have the Valhalla v2 for auditioning.

if anyone have any experience with the powercables frey2, tyr2 and Valhalla v2. Feel Free comment the experiences:)

skrymar
Hey Guys a few updates since July. So I added a Odin PC to the mix. Now I have an Odin PC from the wall to the QB8. Then another Odin PC for the Mac C1100 preamp and moved the Valhalla 2 PC to the DAC. For now the Frey 2 is going to be used in the Media room. :)

I can say confidently that my system is truly kicking ass :) The detail and the separation and soundstage are world class.

I have one more Odin PC on the way...My plans will be to keep an Odin on the QB8. Then move the 2 Odins to the Mono amps.

Maybe, just maybe, I will land an Odin 2 for the QB8. :) Then the preamps and amps will all have Odins.
Ok that was entirely too many Odins in that post! :) :) 

Short Version: 

Since July I have added: 
2 Odin PCs and WOW. Just WOW. 

Got one more on the way. :) 
@timothyglover

I borrowed an Odin power cord to try in my QBase 8 and all I can say is that now I want one for my own. 
timothyglover 

Congratulations on your new Odin Power Cords, and it sounds like something i should not try out in my system :)

I did have an opportunity to try Tyr 2 and Valhalla 2 Speaker Cables , and i can only say that i am amazed what Valhalla 2 can do. Shockingly great as one gets new speakers or amplifier in a different league .
But i could of course think of 2nd. hand Odin Power cord to feed my QB4.
Post removed