What to do...What to do?

Hi Goners!
I have listened to both the Jean Marie Reynard Offrande Supremes at $7,500.00 and recently the GamuT RS3i at  over twice the price!
I have listened to both extensively and have come to some initial observations of each...
my question is this; Honestly now... when you have two speakers of different strengths with little in the way of fault, do you look at the speaker as a whole?
WAF,color, style, design and all the other “ non engineering” facets that culminate around the science?
this has led me to ponder what to do going forward...
thanks for your honesty, I gave you mine😉
128x128azjake
Twoleftears pretty much summed up my thoughts.  Let us know how things work out.
Walk away from thinking about it for a couple of days, then flip a coin (or equivalent) on a 'binding' choice and gauge your reaction to the result. I bet you will have a visceral reaction either way.

All the best.
It is all what does it for you. I am still thrilled with my Vivid !.5s. When I listened to them, I was just velcroed to the seat and could not get up. I had listened to a bunch of speakers and liked some of them, but I just could not stop listening to these. I went back with my wife and had the same reaction. I think that my reaction was so visceral that it really meant something. It wasn't about picking apart the different facets of the speakers, just what they did to me. 10 months later I am still spending more time listening than I had in years. 
There were more expensive speakers, more attractive speakers, speakers with bigger followings and perhaps some that will have better resale value (if it comes to it), but where these reached into my soul (ears) was not reproduced by anything else. As most of us, I always have lust for more, but in my heart, I know that is just part of what our society has done to us. I take a deep breath and listen to the music and smile,
I hope you find something to which you have the same reaction.
Dear @azjake:  """   when you have two speakers of different strengths with little in the way of fault,...""

My choice will be for the ones that are nearer to " the live music/event " and that could be matched/integrated the better with my room/system.

Both ar very good speakers and differences on specs are mainly on higher efficiency/sensitivity and lower bass range for the Offrande but that's all.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
'K....which did you like better? *shrug*  Ultimately, that's the 'end of the day' question....besides the fact that a recording of any sort will never rival 'live', and most is 'studio-synth'.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcDxXlPN3VE&list=RDDcDxXlPN3VE&index=3

(MHO....and the guitar will not move)