Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

brayeagle, I hear you on the 2.7s.  I feel very sure I'm never selling mine (or not for a long time).

Why do you suggest I google Geoff Kait?  I'm pretty familiar with our ubiquitous, obstreperous forum member :) 
Oh yeah, I've visited it before!

The ongoing mystery has always been if the site is one big troll (not implausible given that seems to be Kait's modus operandi), vs anything serious.  I think the site is mostly a troll, like many of Kait's comments here, though I think he's sometimes serious in his comments on this forum.  He says enough wacky things though, with apparent sincerity, that the line between fiction and honesty with him is hard to discern.
I'm listening to Bill Evans Piano Player after having listened to CD10 of the Bach Recordings box set I got last year.  There's certainly an ember alive here.  I think of high end audio as a sort of musical tourism.  We can hear an incredible variety of music reproduced fantastically well without going anywhere.  It's a luxury that most people don't appreciate.  Based on what I've read, I believe Thiel intended to give people of modest means the ability to experience this.  I appreciate it and enjoy it immensely.