Vandersteen 5a vs Quatro ct which do you choose?

Trying to decide. Have McIntosh 300w and McIntosh tube preamp. Listen to all music except Classical-and Rap. Room 25’ x 20’ carpet with listening spot app 12’ from front wall. Would appreciate thoughts plus and minus. Thanks
tooth2th
@ctsooner , nice to see you found this thread. I bet those Quatro's are killers. I hope The Music Player is working for you. I got the Mini, but still have to get it hooked up. This humid, hot and wet summer has drained this gardener.
@OP,
I bought ctsooner's Treo's. I have them paired up with Vandy 2wq subs.
I don't think I can do much better for the money. Heck, I don't think I can do better for twice the price.
Bob
The Quatro's are just sick good.  So much better than I thought and I expected a lot.  My Memory Player will be delivered by Sam on the 10th.  They have made so many upgrades.  The DAC is a totally new dual chip design.  I can't wait to get it in and burned in. Sold the Ayre QX5/20.  He got a GREAT deal, lol. Now I'll be selling the Ayre AX5/20 so I can get the Vandy Mono blocks.  Was looking at the Constellation stereo Taurus amp, but it won't fit in my rack and I think the Vandy amps will be very very special.  
Bob, as you know, those Treo's are so special.  I also think that you will LOVE that mini. Sam does a great job with the company and Mark is a wonderful designer.
It amazes me how everyone here knows just the right answer for everyone. ...let me insert my right answer. The 5A’s are a great speaker with the ability to conform to the acoustics of nearly every room. The difference between the 5A’s and the carbon 5A’s are not dramatically different. ...better highs and mids in the carbons but I can hardly tell the difference without A/B ing them in the same room with the same equipment. Certainly, the 5A’s have a better low end than the Quatros. John Rutan is wonderful at setup ...he knows it all (AudioConnection in New Jersey).