SPEAKERS, SPEAKERS AND MORE SPEAKERS.. BUT NEED BASS.?

Greetings audiophile fans,
I am in a challenging dilemma with SPEAKER selection and need a advice.. Budget 4K and less!!
Currently my setup consists ps audio pair mono amps, Jew Rowland pre and Oracle Delphi turntable..
I am mostly listening records (Jazz, folk....) I honestly prefer not to use sub due to space but prefer ful size tower SPEAKERS with enough bass to satisfy my need.. “IT’S ALL ABOUT THAT BASS” 
Soooo what have you heard and recommend for me??
Thanks and happy listening....
Cheers 

128x128shinemaster
SVS subs are terrific, but you won't need one with KEF R 700's (currently available at close-out prices). You will need quality, high current amplification to drive them.
Shameless post by questforsound. 

Spend a a few dollars and buy an ad or send the OP a PM. 
Having been around the high-end audio for 20 plus years I had a great experience with a pair of Monitor Audio PM 702 gold on a 26 inch stand running a Parasound 2200 sub (then upgraded to a REL 328), great imaging & detail. Cost less than 2000-. MA very efficient, but still need good electronics.
My room: 15'w by 18' deep L shaped room w lots of carpet & 8' ceilings & well insulated.
I ran this w what I would consider neutral to warm electronics (Bedini & direct to Oppo) , but I would be concerned about recommending that combination with your electronics.

shinemaster OP5 posts09-24-2018 6:33pmSoix, fair enough :)  Currently I am using a pair of B&W 805 Monitors.. tried Vandersteen 3 series, Dali and Sonus Faber venere series..
At this moment my Dedicated audio room is 220 sf.

I don't know about the Vandys or the Dalis, but the 805s and SFs are not known for bass.  In my personal experience, the only way to get good bass with those 805s is to add a subwoofer.  You have a large-ish room, so it's going to take large speakers, as in full size tower, or a good sub like the SVS to fill that room with bass.  

I have owned 803s, and now have Revel F228.  The 803s have good bass, and the F228s a bit better.  But, even with these towers, I have a sub to fill in the bass.
Is it important whether or not it is good tight fast and accurate bass or just lots and lots of bass?