I can not live without "Room Correction"

Accuphase DG-28

I had been using Accuphase Digital Equalizer since 2001.

It is still working fine.

With room correction, the overall balance is much better with tighter base and flat high frequency.

I can not live without it.

http://media.slrclub.com/1809/10/s07CCj42dv666msrqgf.jpg

Recently Lyngdorf got very popular with good room correction capability.

But I am a tube guy enjoying good timber out of it.

I will not go for Lyngdorf as amplifier.

But I recommend other people to try room correction.

If you are curious, you can try used DG-28 from Japan at 1,700

Accuphase DG-28 Digital Voicing Equalizer Free Shipping (R966 | eBay

It use 100V not 120V so you may need transformer
128x128shkong78

Keep it SIMPLE!!

Everything in the single path has to have some percent of negativity

it absolutely  impossible not to. Yes a marginal grain here/there.

Myself I completely solved 98% of the room injections.

Bought a high back leather chairs (2) with upper wrapped

wings. Yes vintage.  Say styles of the 60's. Look very much a like a

Nascar racing seat to keep drivers head from over rotating Left/R'.

Stops 99% of any behind you back wall reflections. Upper wings 80% of them same to the left and right of my ears.

I place calibrated mike in each chair head /ear high to confirm the chairs really work to reduce standing waives etc.etc. Before not as real that the artist is right there with my Wilsons.

Now! Almost the sense you could touch them. Well almost,

I got  GAIA isolators today and it changed the tone of my system drastically with tightening bass , more transparent soundstage, better focus and details.

Room correction is one way to control tone of your system.

But other methods also can help.
shkong78, the IsoAcoustic GAIA isolators (and the Townshend Audio Seismic products) address only the speaker they are used with. Addressing the issue of room acoustics is a separate issue, including room dimension-created eigenmodes, reflections, etc. Both speaker enclosure and room related issues can be dealt with if one chooses to do so, but they are completely different issues, addressed by different measures and with different products.
This room is rough, so do what you can.  

You're centered toward the left it looks like?   You have first reflections coming from the glass on the left side of the photo far earlier than the right side glass for sure.
Using an EQ that has various artifacts, to optimize the area the size of a dime?    Our ears are a foot apart. We also might want to move around, or share the room with a friend.
Better to treat the room ... first trap bass, then kill first reflections, then get speakers that work with the volume you have and tune the system to the room. 

I've been a huge fan of Dirac Live since it was first released as computer software several years ago. Even if your room is acoustically perfect, it can address the speaker and electronics to some extent as well. If your room is not perfect, it will have an even bigger impact.

Some of the hardware products are relatively inexpensive, and you can try out the computer software for free.