Current injection (amplification) phono stages

Hi there,

I am currently using a borrowed Avari phono stage, which is a current injection phono stage.  It is stunning in detail without being harsh...  I am interested in knowing who else makes current injection phono stages.  So far I have found these brands:

1) CH Precision P1 (big $$$)
2) Avari phono (nobody has ever heard of them http://www.avariaudio.com )
3) B.M.C. MCCI phono
4) 47 Laboratory phono cube
5) Aqvox

Is there anyone else?  

Thanks, Alex.

128x128aleksm
The new Sutherland "Phono Loco" is also a transimpedance phono stage that should be on the short list.  It is superior design and offers unbelievable performance - definitely worth checking out.

As I recall, after researching this type of phono stage, I came to the conclusion that there is an internal theoretical contradiction. That is, for ideal transfer of current you would want zero impedance at the input of the phono stage. But in fact you have to have at least some impedance in the form of a resistance between the grid and the ground or cathode of a tube or between the gate and the ground or drain (or collector) of a transistor, or else those devices don’t work. So in operation, they all present at least a two or three ohm parallel resistance at the input. The proof of the pudding would be in the listening.

jwp, Why do you say that the Sutherland is “superior”. What is it superior to, and what makes it superior?
Don't believe the Goldnote is a current mode stage. 

The ESE Nibiru is another one, perhaps one of the earlier current mode stages.