In search for speakers of "natural" sound

Hello,
I am using a pair of Harbeth speakers. However, I am not satisfied with the 'naturalness' of the sound (it could be that I am so demanding). I am looking for a pair of speakers that can produce the more natural and organic sound than Harbeth if there is any.

I know that it depends on the amp, cables, and other variables. However, let's assume that with the appropriate gears, which speakers do you think can produce the "most natural sound"? By "natural", I mean the sound that we hear directly from musical instruments, from the singer without going through any amplification.

There is a user mentioning that speakers from the past used that 'natural sound' as a reference when designed speakers. In contrast, the sound today (even the hi-end one) is to "hi-fi". He guessed it could be less people have chance to listen to live / acoustic music than before.  

Is it right?

Thank you for your experience and recommendation!
Best,
Huy.

P.S: I know that my questions are silly and dumb, please bear with me.

Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
As "faxer"implies, it is always ideal to hear a speaker "at home" - if at all possible. The more money that you plan to spend, the more a dealer should be willing to accommodate this request.
Shout out for Fulton Nuance floor-standers. Replaced my Quad 57s. That tells ya something.
We need a bit more to go on, specifically what are you unhappy with?

For instance: Audio Note speakers have a very direct and open quality compared to Harbeths which are a bit warmer, (to my ears of course), so if you find the 30.1 to be a bit too warm maybe some AN silver Es might be for you.

etc.

Otherwise we are chasing our tails with suggestions....
Wow Geoff, Fulton’s! I never heard the Nuance, but did have a pair of the earlier Model J, which replaced Magneplanar Tympanis. The J’s had the great RTR ESL-6 tweeter array, a transmissionline loaded woofer, and Fulton’s Model 80 2-way as it’s midrange. Great speaker, $1200/pr in 1974.