Plinius amp repair in Michigan

I have used Plinius SA102 amp with CD-LAD preamp, and recently with M16 preamp which I recently obtained for its phono.
The amp suddenly shut off when I manually changed the input of the preamp from CD to phono. It worked just fine when the input was changed with the remote.
After that, the right channel went completely dead. After that, when I raise the volume at the moderate level, the left channel shuts off. The left channel is still alive though.
The preamp works fine with another power amp I have (much less amp).
So, I need to get the amp serviced. The problem is, the closest Plinius dealer does not repair the amp. I contacted Plinius service in New Zeeland via email for suggestions of any nearby service center, but I've got no response.
I live 100 miles north of Detroit, MI. Can anybody suggest me somebody who can repair Plinius in Michigan? Or maybe in Ohio, Indiana, or Chicago area? I don't want to ship this heavy amp.
Many thanks for your help.

128x128ihcho
Ralph Abramo has taken over for Vince as the Plinius warranty tech. He bought Galbo Designs and does the Galbo mods. The two are old friends. I can attest from the mods he did on my SA103 that Ralph does excellent work.

https://www.pliniusrepairs.com/
Many thanks for your response.
I contacted Galbo design and I just got a response from Ralph. I might need to send my amp to him.
Could you tell me about your SA 103 repair?
It will weigh about 100 lbs with packing, and I guess it would cost over $100 for shipping. I am not sure whether I still have the original box.
Hi ihcho,
I bought a used SA103 here on Audiogon a few years ago. It arrived with a noisy right channel, so I contacted the Plinius importer for repairs, who put me in touch with Vince. Vince told me about the suite of mods he had developed over years of working with these amps (he was the original importer of the brand), called the Galbo Ultimate Upgrade, or something similar. It entailed replacing many of the caps and resistors. I think it was $1,500.

Not only did this upgrade fix my noisy channel, it substantially improved the amp, which I found very good but a little bottom-heavy before, and a little lacking in HF extension. After the modes, it was more balanced, transparent, and extended on top and bottom, while retaining the liquid mids I liked about it to begin with. Ralph actually did the work.

Earlier this year, one channel stopped switching into Class A, so I contacted Vince, who told me he’d sold the biz to Ralph. Ralph fixed the problem (a bad relay, unrelated to the earlier mods). He also upgraded the power supply with new and much better caps, something that was not part of the first Upgrade. This new mod further deepened and tightened the bass, further extended the highs, and gave the overall sound more coherence. I’m very happy with the improvements.
I hope this helps.
Bill
http://www.soundsclassic.com

All your our problems will be whisked away. 

Enjoy your newly refreshed amp.
fairly close in Rockford,Illinois. 
Worth the trip, they did an amazing job on my Sunfire 600.
highly recommended.