Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Congratulations, I am sure it will be well worth the wait Hungryeye! Keep us posted once you get them! Tim
John's Black Friday email admittedly caught me a little flat-footed cash-wise so I did not even call him to "kick the tires" so to speak. Thehungryeye writes that he did some business with John over that weekend?

Did anyone else?
Well, I took advantage of John's sale, received my Ohm MWT/omni's yesterday. Thanks John! I am in the process of running them in now, just driving them as 2-channel speakers, but they will end up being used as surrounds in my Ohm-Theater.

Initial thoughts, I am liking these as stereo speakers very much, even if they aren't necessarily intended for use this way. But I say, who cares? They have a very smooth treble response even in the omni mode, and they do spread a very wide stage of course. Bass is very good for a small cabinet, and I am sure it will only get better.

I do think these are going to make an excellent surrounds for me in my room. Will give some more details later on as things break in. Probably write a mini-review when I have time, but that will be later on for sure. Tim
Frazeurl - as you know, I have been using a used pair of MWTs for surrounds for a while now. Absolutely terrific, crossed over @ 80Hz to a Def Tech subwoofer. I get a real 360 degree sound field with excellent uniformity of tone front to back. Enjoy!
Yep Bond, I think I discussed your MWT's awhile back ago with you. Your comments as well as many others here prompted my decision to go into the whole surround thing and give it a try. But I am just as impressed with these using them as front L/R speakers for the moment. Just very fun and engaging to listen to. Feels like you are right at the edge of the stage(if not on it) with the performers! Tim