Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Thanks Finsup for posting that note from John, I also put a little notice up over on my 3/3000 update thread too. I really should call John and get those MWT/omni's ordered for my home theater! Tim
Thanks for posting info about the sale! I placed my order with John today for the 5000 upgrade for my Walsh 4's. Very exciting, although John informed me that due to the number of people that took advantage of the sale I wouldn't be receiving my upgrade until after the holidays. In the meantime I have my newly refoamed Walsh 4 drivers to tide me over. I'm looking forward to hearing the difference that 26 years of fine tuning will make with my speakers. Congratulations to John and the team at Ohm Acoustics for the success of this sale. More people need to know about your excellent speakers.
Congratulations, I am sure it will be well worth the wait Hungryeye! Keep us posted once you get them! Tim
John's Black Friday email admittedly caught me a little flat-footed cash-wise so I did not even call him to "kick the tires" so to speak. Thehungryeye writes that he did some business with John over that weekend?

Did anyone else?
Well, I took advantage of John's sale, received my Ohm MWT/omni's yesterday. Thanks John! I am in the process of running them in now, just driving them as 2-channel speakers, but they will end up being used as surrounds in my Ohm-Theater.

Initial thoughts, I am liking these as stereo speakers very much, even if they aren't necessarily intended for use this way. But I say, who cares? They have a very smooth treble response even in the omni mode, and they do spread a very wide stage of course. Bass is very good for a small cabinet, and I am sure it will only get better.

I do think these are going to make an excellent surrounds for me in my room. Will give some more details later on as things break in. Probably write a mini-review when I have time, but that will be later on for sure. Tim