AC Regenerator

Does anyone who has a hi end system use a AC regenerator?
If yes, how much (%) the sound becames really better?
Worth?
Which is the best brand? 

Thanks a lot,

sacresta
Im not familiar with these newest models, I know the early ones did not offer anything i am asking about these $5000 units.
what is the claimed output distortion under continuous full load?
can they drive 5000 watts on a continuous basis without running hot?
what does it do during a momentary power glitch?
can you program all the operational parameters?

5,000 watts!  No they won't get hot, as they will shut down the instant you try to draw that much power.
PS Audio isn't the only game in town. Purepower makes very good regenerators with battery back-up.

I use a Purepower 1500+ which is excellent. The only concern is their customer service isn't the best, but the units are reliable. Had mine for about 6 years with no problems. 

I run all my equipment on it, even the amps with no loss of dynamics.
Post removed 
I just received my PS Audio P12 and its just wonderful. Sinewave setting is very nice with natural details, the multiwave 6 level gives the whole presentation and vocals a nice presence. This is right out of the box with 3 hours on it, I use the Cardas Clear Beyond power cord. I am using the P12 for front end only and I am using a whopping 35 watts. This new series is the real deal and worth every penny and I've owned many over the past 15 years or so. By far the best, Denali and all the rest, though the Furman Reference 20i was really good also, in fact, I kept it for my Video system. Look inside a Furman or a PS Audio and compare it to many others, are series filters and parallel filters with very little inside to justify their prices, though the magazines really help certain manufactures year or year.