AC Regenerator

Does anyone who has a hi end system use a AC regenerator?
If yes, how much (%) the sound becames really better?
Worth?
Which is the best brand? 

Thanks a lot,

sacresta
@sadono

I did try the P10 with a 30 day return option, and it stayed in my system.  I will likely also demo the P20, given the word of mouth from others that have upgraded on this path.  I can hear for myself and decide if it improves things and if it is worth the scratch.

PS Audio is actually quite good about promoting home trials to make sure you like what you are buying.
By using 50% or over will increase all harmonics and output stability,
see design specs used for all critical power systems. it can be shown in the math-do it and see, thats why Mil spec calls for 3 times rated load capacity. use that for your feed and enjoy improved power signal

Also please use Power Factor correction Caps on your Listening area power ,cause all the X formers cause a bad phase shift in input voltage otherwise. a few 100 mfd caps across 120v line for every 1000watts is good. or go to 3 phase as Vrms beats the .707 instantenuous value

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12124.png&imgrefurl...

my point is that there are tried and true standard ways of fixing up all your power problems and therefore your resultant sound without giving into the marketing hype of regerative sales at like 1/4 the cost.
IE- pro studio recording desgns.
Heck just going to balanced/isolated ground inputs can bring noise floor up 10 fold at little cost. to you.
PS Audio is a great customer-focused company, and their regenerators are a good investment. I use different models on my three systems (home office, AV, and high-end audio. I am delighted.
With respect to all of the posts before mine, I'll try not to restate other observations.
I started with a P300 for my 2 channel system and then purchased a Power Plant Premier for my home theater system.  The howl it made trying to handle a plasma TV drove me crazy especially considering that the PS Audio tech staff said there was nothing wrong with it.  Finally I was able to get a response from Paul McGowan who admitted that the PPP was not able to properly handle the load from a plasma TV.  I then bought a Pure Power regenerator (made in Ontario Canada) that handled the home theater system with ease so I bought another one for my 2 channel system.  Turned out that my tube equipment did not care for the class D based product and started to make uncontrollable squealing noises.  I then fell under Paul's spell again and bought a P10.  You should remember that sinewave is the only safe mode for tube equipment and it basically is an amp so the better the power cord, the better the sound.
@bazza You said:  " You should remember that sinewave is the only safe mode for tube equipment ".  Upon what is your statement based?