AC Regenerator

Does anyone who has a hi end system use a AC regenerator?
If yes, how much (%) the sound becames really better?
Worth?
Which is the best brand? 

Thanks a lot,

sacresta
Im currently working with one of NYs prominent Brain Neuralogists on stimilation of serotonin,dopamine,norepiephrimn with magnetic and RF and audio signals modulated upon music that the patient "likes" and it proves to work with 73% double bling exp.
im also using this to solve opoid addition by blocking the mu receptors like the drugs work. some major chemical details there that i wont getinto here. and lots of ion electrical excitation too. rememer every thing got a resonant freq(smile) got to love 432hsz.
anyway A regenerator is really a fanceyIsolation transformer with extra filters on in and outs nothing more. sorry vendor!!
read my link for audio physics for some good stuff.
Look at your signal on a good scope.
and nightime is when the line wave gets a bit cleaner cause most of the noise inducing motors and swithced supplies and not getting used.
do the math, the inducatance also of  old light bulbs tungsten -used to filter out some high freq line noise but with all the CFL and LED bulbs they are no longer in your house to be unintended RF filters/bypass loads.
I get into it on a regular basis with my local utility for the heck of it about all their "noise" even though i got it filtered-its just fun to be a pain in the butt for them and keep them honest
hemigreg
A regenerator is really a fanceyIsolation transformer with extra filters on in and outs nothing more. sorry vendor!!
That's completely false. You might want to open one up sometime, or study a schematic.
I have, but they were early ones in 90s. sorry for not updating my tear downs in 25 years. Im betting they are similar to the VFDs inverters starting with rectified filtered DC sourceed from isolated ac input. but prove me wrong and post the schematic if its not pripotary.
ill build one for cheap. some 2n3055s  are always good.
 I need a good physics discussion with a PHd in DC ion fields please PM me for an offline talk.
thanks

read link- see how much your wife drying her hair dupes your sound power supply and see how much JUST an isolation x former helps.

http://www.sacthailand.com/transformer_blitz.html