AC Regenerator

Does anyone who has a hi end system use a AC regenerator?
If yes, how much (%) the sound becames really better?
Worth?
Which is the best brand? 

Thanks a lot,

sacresta
So are you saying my tube turntable pre-amp will sound worse with a pure sine wave device in front of it?
Post removed 
Your fine running tube equipment, tape decks, turntables and electric trains for the matter on a PS Audio unit. Just don't put it on any of the wave options and keep it on 60 hz. 
  About bad electricity. I downloaded one of the free apps for the measurement. I'm of electromagnetic radiation. It went way into the red placing it near a motorola walkie talkie. Same thing happened near a hairdryer. I got it to measure the electronic field on a tape head to see if. It needed demagnetized but couldn't find anything. All the ill effects of electricity is a new frontier. Imagine if used properly in a different way it could also heal!
They have already stumbled accross the anti-depressive effects of a brain MRI scan!!
blueranger
...  About bad electricity. I downloaded one of the free apps for the measurement. I'm of electromagnetic radiation ... I got it to measure the electronic field on a tape head to see if. It needed demagnetized but couldn't find anything ...
You need to use a magnetometer to measure that.