Upgrade from Classe SSP 800 processor

Hey there,
I’ve been using the Classe SSP 800 in my dedicated home theater room for a while now and while its sound quality is spectacular I think it’s time for me to explore a new current processor that can decode new surround sound formats eg Dolby Atmos, DTS-X, Auro 3D, etc.
Any suggestions?

My SSP 800 has been used strictly for surround sound (home theater) as I do have a separate dedicated stereo setup and system in a separate two-channel listening room. So that said, the new processor will also be used strictly for home theater (surrounds).

My current home theater gears are the following :
* Oppo UDP 205.
* Sony 4k OLED tv (85").
* Classe SSP 800.
* Classe Delta CAM-600 monoblock amps to power my front LR speakers.
* Classe Delta CAM-300 monoblock amp (single) to power my center speaker.
* Classe Delta CA-2300 five-channel amp to power my surrounds.
* B&W 800 D3 front speakers.
* B&W 800 HTML1 D3 center speaker.
* B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 for surrounds.
*JL Audio Gotham subwoofer.
* 2 of Audioquest Niagara 7000 power product.

I am going to start working on remodeling my dedicated HT room in order to accommodate additional overhead speakers for Atmos setup. And when I get a new processor I will also need to get additional multi-channel amps to power additional speakers necessary.
I might get rid of my B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 surround speakers and get the B&W 800 D3 in-wall or on-wall speakers for surrounds instead. 

Any ideas as to what new av preamp processor to get? The one that’s capable of decoding Dolby Atmos & DTS-X. But I'm keeping all the Classe Delta series power amps and will need additional multi-channel amps to power additional overhead speakers etc possibly another Classe amps. 

Thanks in advance guys.

caphill
@rshad0000 

Yes, Room Perfect implementation in the Lyngdorf MP-50 is said to be excellent. 
What power amp(s) are you using? Are you using all Classe Delta series amps?
Are you planning to go Atmos setup eg 7.1.6 or 7.1.4? 
I have an older Krell Theater Amplifier Standard 5 channel for the surrounds and use a Gryphon Diablo 300 in Home Theater Bypass for the L and R channels(for two channel music listening I use just the Diablo).

I'm considering going to a 7.2.4 Atmos setup.  My problem is that I am really maxed out on my AV shelving at the moment so I would need to go with something small like the Classe Sigma to wedge the extra 4 channels in to the system. 
Yes, just get a compact class D five-channel amp such as the Classe Sigma Amp5. I have heard the Classe Sigma Amp5 & Amp2 at a dealer right when they first came out in 2015 so it's been a while ago, but yesterday I had a chance to hear it again at a local dealer and wow! they are fantastic especially for HT (surround sound movies). Its sound is highly resolved, very detailed, smooth, fast, very dynamic with plenty of slams, very clean with unlimited reserves of power and are able to drive just about any difficult loads. They aren’t my kind of amp for listening to music but for surrounds (HT) the Classe Sigma Amp5 are perfect and found nothing that can be faulted.

The Classe Delta series class AB amps are indeed quite a bit better amps than their Sigma series amps especially for music and are in different leagues but the Delta series class AB amps, like the ones I have in my dedicated HT room, are huge massive and very heavy and lot more expensive than the Sigma series amps.
But those Classe Delta series gears were discontinued last year and if you could find a used one they will be discounted.

So the Classe Sigma Amp5 & Amp2 would make more sense to power those overhead speakers for Atmos setup they are small compact and pretty light weight due to class D design.
@rshad0000

How’s your Lyngdorf MP 50 so far?
I’m still in the process of breaking it in. I’ve had Room Perfect properly set up and calibrated and all and got 4 overhead height ceiling speakers for Atmos setup, so my current setup is now 7.2.4. Have added additional power amps to power those overhead ceiling speakers for Atmos setup. I purchased two Classe Sigma Amp2 stereo power amps for that duty since they are compact. Figured it’s only for powering those overhead ceiling speakers for Atmos setup anyway. But all my other amps are Classe AB from Classe Delta series paired with all B&W 800 series D3 speaker system.

I really like it and the room calibration was very easy and works really well(99% calibrated).  
A couple of comments though...

First, I find that the Classe is more configurable overall than the MP-50.    A lot more different settings and configuration options in the menus.   Not that I needed all of them, but they were there if I did.

Second, initially I found the detail and soundfield of the mp-50 to be crazy good, but after a while noticed that some of the body that the classe had was not there; plus was a bit fatiguing.   Wasn’t sure if it was the result of the room correction or just the house sound of the lyngdorf.  I changed the powercord out to a Audioquest Hurricane that I had been using on my renderer and all of a sudden it was there again.   The body and fullness I had before plus the hi def soundfield.

Overall I am very happy with it as a home theater processor.    

BTW- I did compare the two channel capabilities of the Lyngdorf and internal Dac to my Gryphon Diablo 300 and Chord Dave DAC to see what would happen.   The gryphon with the chord was a lot better, but I would have been amazed if it had not been.

How about you?   Thoughts?