LSA speakers?

The name LSA came up in some other threads. I am always curious about small hidden gem type companies. Does anyone have any experience with these? Comparison with other specific models will be great, but impressions will do.
aktchi
freediver, sorry to hear that. 

I just bought a pair of LSA .5 for $400.00 and wanted to report that I am very happy with them. 

Walter at Underwood seems like a good guy. 

Maybe he had to make a tough decision to survive...

just a guess on my part

I wish you the best

Phil
Quick update.VERY VERY happy with these speakers...They absolutely sing with my little 15watt EL84 amp...The treble is a touch harsh but then they only have about 30 hours on them..I also read about changing the damping material inside the cab.from synthetic to natural wool so that's on the list of DIY hot rodding..
I have never heard the Signatures nor the Statements, but seem to be overall a "bargain" of sorts.  Are a used pair of the Signatures worth pursuing?  I will ad that the "The LSA Group "(Underwood HiFi), is back and selling the newly designed LSA-10 Signature and Statement bookshelf speakers.  Also the LSA-20 Floor mounts.    Just an fyi...
Cheers!

https://thelsagroup.com
It will be interesting to see and hear what the new LSA 20 Statements and other new offerings look and sound like; very promising indeed! I remember hearing the LSA 1 Statement monitor at AXPONA 2011 and was frankly shocked at all the performance, imaging and musical playback they packed into that form factor and low price!

At the same show I heard their integrated amp which for years was my favorite memory of how good an integrated amp could sound; very sad to hear LSA stopped making their integrated. It was a trend-setter and now the options that sound that good are MUCH more expensive!