DAC/Streamers Under 10k - Mytek, PS Audio...

Let's imagine you only listen to streaming music (Tidal, Qubuz, Apple Music, Youtube, etc). Roon is a pretty good way to stream higher quality to a Roon core (though the interface is horrendous) and for everything else you want to use AirPlay (which is lossless). What's the best option for a DAC-Streamer out there? I have a Mytek Brooklyn DAC+, which sounds excellent, but I don't love that I need to attach a USB cable to a computer to get the music to play (using a MacBook Pro currently).

There is the 
- Mytek Manhattan II w/ Network Card - $7k
- PS Audio DirectStream - $6k
- Lumin X1 - $14k (well over budget)
- Ayre QX-5 Twenty - $9k (might not support AirPlay)
- something from NAIM?
- ???

I've seen very few comparisons in the space so I just don't even know what's out there.
(For reference, the system is currently MBP > Mytek Brooklyn > Mc C47 > Mc MC452 > B&W 802 D3 with all Audioquest cabling)
Ag insider logo xs@2xmayoradamwest
For clarification, I found a good price used on audiogon and usaudiomart. They do pop up from time to time and I jumped on one. There is a great price on the PS Audio as well. I mean, that’s why we’re all here, on the forums of a used marketplace, right?
David Ten, their are only a few reference level  streaming devices on the market you will either have a computer/streaming kind of device:

Baestis, Antipodes, Innous, SGM, Aurender, Naim Core

and 

the dedicated network streamer without storage:

Lumin, Auralic, 

One of the leading questions is do you want to use Roon and or Jriver?

We find that upconversion to higher upsampled PCM or DSD usually sounds way better than 16/44

The Innous new statement is probably the finest digital source currently available the design and feature set of this piece is off the charts:

1: custom motherboard
2: custom usb board
3: custom software
4: femto clocks 
5: massive regulated outboard power supply
6: shock mounted drives
7:incomming ethernet noise filter
8: usb isolation

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
You'll be happy with the Manhattan II.....especially if you are used to the Mytek sound with you Brooklyn.  I think you would have been disappointed with the PS DAC...a softer, more euphonic sound than Mytek.
@tdimler thanks! I watched several of the PS Audio videos on YouTube. I thought it was interesting that the founder specifically mentioned not really liking B&W, which makes me think the DirectStream and 802 might not be the best combo anyway. I’m looking for an accurate, uncolored sound with authority. In particular, for orchestral music. 
I can't speak to Streamers, but, the Audio Alchemy DAC/Pre (and stereo amp) is//are amazing at any sensible price and they have a Streamer