Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Uberwaltz ...

I was using my Nak deck to record some of my favorite LP's so that I could listen to them in my car that has a Mark Levinson sound system in it. Its a 2005 Lexus LS 430 that still has under 70,000 miles on it. Super quiet ride, so the all-analog cassette tapes sound really good. Is that nuts, or what? *lol*

Hmm ... Mini-Mats on the car stereo?? Now you've got me thinking ... :-)

Frank

Go for it!
Sounds interesting.
I wonder if placed on car battery what would happen?
Well I have treated many of the electrical contacts  in my Honda Accord (including the battery terminals and speaker terminals ) with Total Contact and it did make a difference. I can not easily get to the electronics so no good way to try an Emat at that location.

Putting 18 Synergistic Research HFT's on the interior of the car then made a big difference in the car's acoustics.

Streaming Spotify via my I Phone to the Honda Apple link USB port now gives me great sounding - commercial free music of my choice while driving.

It does sound great.

David Pritchard

Just a thought to those using mats around tapes. Magnets will wipe the information right off. I am sure you all know this though. It's been a while for some to handle tape, and the larger mats apparently have magnets?

Maybe someone can correct me?

Magnetic field strength falls off with the square of the distance. If the mats are only “magnetic enough” to attack to ferrous objects, it’s not an issue.