Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Foster,

Coincidentally, the speakers I had before my first OHMS in 1978, the OHM Ls, were Lafayette Criterions which I think was made by ESS and had the Heil tweets as well.
You guys must be much older than I am! LOL!

My first "real" speakers were Epicure 10's that I bought in college. They had this funky, inverted dome tweeter...
Rebbe,

I seem to recall the Eps had the same kind of tweet back in 1978.

Eps I heard were OK as I recall, a little "recessed" sounding perhaps (no pun intended) but you all already know what my favorites were even then, right?
A friend had some EPI's back in the late 70's. Had them on stands. It was the first stand mount I'd seen. I really loved those speakers and envied him. They were the best I'd heard to that point.
When I worked part time in college at Tech Hifi, of the brands we sold I recall liking the EPIs or Epicures 2nd best, close behind OHM, tied with Advent, over JBL, Infinity, Electrovoice, Cerwin Vega (yuck!) and a few others.