Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Mapman, I went to buy a pair of C2's back in the 70's; had money in hand. Got there and the dealer was out of stock and some kind of strike somewhere meant they didn't know when they would get more C2's. I was very disappointed and had no patience. Went directly to another shop down the street and bought a pair of ESS Heil AMT instead. Those ESS were very nice but I always wondered what I was missing in the C2's.
Foster,

Coincidentally, the speakers I had before my first OHMS in 1978, the OHM Ls, were Lafayette Criterions which I think was made by ESS and had the Heil tweets as well.
You guys must be much older than I am! LOL!

My first "real" speakers were Epicure 10's that I bought in college. They had this funky, inverted dome tweeter...
Rebbe,

I seem to recall the Eps had the same kind of tweet back in 1978.

Eps I heard were OK as I recall, a little "recessed" sounding perhaps (no pun intended) but you all already know what my favorites were even then, right?
A friend had some EPI's back in the late 70's. Had them on stands. It was the first stand mount I'd seen. I really loved those speakers and envied him. They were the best I'd heard to that point.