KEF blades 2 or Dynaudio C4?

Hi guys, I am trying very soon the Luxman monos M900. I am wondering based on your experience and knowledge which speakers of these two would be a better match for them?
My room 18x12. High ceilings.
I prefer low volume music effortless neutral sound. I had owned KEF 3 and I liked them a lot.
But today I asked three dealers and I got mixed opinions. 
I do appreciate your time giving me your opinion. Kind regards.
Thank you.

128x128mountainsong
Dealers will Always push what they carry! Some directly, some indirectly. I take what they say with a gigantic grain of salt. If I'm truly interested in a product I go listen and let my ears decide. 
I compared the Blade 2 with the Reference 5 and found that the Reference 5 worked better in my room.  The Blades do better away from walls but I was not able to position my speakers more than a foot and a half away from the back wall.  The tunable ports of the Reference 5 allowed me to get the sound right within the limitations of my room.  As with everything in this hobby, there are no absolutes and preferences are subjective. 
To Wcfeil, most dealers have the products they have because they make choices based on evaluations and their preferences those evaluations include looking at all the relevant models in a particular price point and considering we sell some of the best loudpseaker lines: including Kef, Dali, PSB, Elac, Quad, ATC, Cabasse, Paradigm, Legacy our choices speak for themselves.

The Dynaudio C4 are an old design, which we feel do not stand out in anyway. One of our clients has the $85k top of the line Dynaudio's they are nice speakers but they don't blow us away for that price point.

As per Blades vs the Ref 5 yes the Ref 5 will work in more rooms based on the tube tunning, if you have the space the Blade 2 are pretty awesome slightly smaller version of the Big Blades,  we have the Blades in a 26 by 20 room and they sound fantastic for this room size.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
@theothergreg How big is your room? Did you have the Blade 2 in your room to compare with the Ref 5? I am interested because I am going to be putting a Blade 2 in a very small room, maybe 14 x 13. At least for a few years, until I move them to a bigger room.