Another Speaker Recommendation Request

Greetings Goners,
Just retired and have my new dedicated listening room. Bonus room above garage; 15' wide, 24' deep, 8' ceiling, drywall and carpeted. No WAF to consider. I am all digital with PS Audio kit: BHK stereo 250 amp, BHK pre-amp, Direct Stream DAC and Direct Stream Media Player. Also have Cambridge Audio CXN for streaming and NAS.
Current speakers are Wharfedale Jade 3 stand mounts with HSU subwoofer. Worked well in the previous home, but looking to upgrade. I don't need concert hall performance. I will crank it up on occasion, but mostly solo mid and low level listening. Would like full range floor standers and possibly loss the subwoofer.
Most important attributes for me would be non-fatiguing and imaging. Looking in the $10k range and prefer new vs used. Have considered Spendor D7, PSB Imagine T3 and Focal Electra 1028BE. And shops to demo in Tampa St. Pete area would be appreciated. Thanks!
chuck929
Thanks again to all who have take the time to respond. And once again the consensus is . . . no consensus! That's what I love about this hobby. I did e-mail Spatial Audio and got a call back next day from Clayton Shaw. I am very intrigued with their speakers, and owner comments are in line with what I am looking for in my next (last) speaker purchase.
Will look at room treatment as well.
I do have the Bridge II in the DSD, but no ethernet cable run in last home, hence the Cambridge CXN via wifi.
Chuck

If Clayton will let you "test drive" the X2's it would be worth the effort.  I ordered the M3 Turbo S about two and a half years ago with the thought of hearing what was different about them.  After letting them break in a getting them properly placed in my FR they were here to stay.  I later had them updated to the Triode Masters a year later.  The X2's weren't announced for several months after my upgraded speakers came back or I might have just moved up the line.  One day I may still make the move.  I am in Tallahassee if you feel like making the drive to hear them.  Not sure if there is an owner closer or not but you might want to check on Audio Circle and see. 
Not sure where you live, but for 10k you should be able to audition the speakers in your new listening room - either working with a dealer or direct from a manufacturer.