Tekton Double Impacts vs the competition....

So I recently have been on a pursuit of better speakers ...I know its all relative to each individual listener . I am a professional musician and am seeking some powerful depth and clarity for my cavernous living room which will be addressed and treated. 30x11x10 pitched ceiling. 

I am polling the Tekton Double Impact owners they're opinions on living with these seemingly beast like cool speakers....after auditioning Harbeth and various others, I remain in a state of inquisitive, insatiable limbo and am ready to forge into some new sound arena....many of these high end speakers just aren't available to demo . What can handle high volume and still hold the presence and clarity / bottom? 

my tastes : Prince, all 70's jazz fusion such as Billy Cobham, Return to Forever, Lee Ritenour, Led Zeppelin, Kiss , Miles, Coltrane, Steely Dan , Toto, Jellyfish, Plini, David Maxim Micic , overall its melodic rock / jazz that needs to be sometimes cranked to very high levels especially on "bro night" 

Marantz PM-11S1
Sony STR V7
SVS SB1000 Sub

Thank you all ! 
128x128tommypenngotti

I had the DIs and have since upgraded to the DI SEs, but I do not yet have a fully informed assessment of the differences because my SEs are still going through the break in process.

Based on what I have heard so far, I think what you get with the SEs in a nutshell is a more dynamic, more resolving, speaker, with deeper, more impactful bass. The SEs are REALLY going to tell you what is going on upstream in your system, so any changes--positive or negative--are going to be more pronounced with these speakers than with the DIs. Some might say the SEs are "less forgiving," but it may be that they are just more accurate.

If any of this sounds dismissive of the Double Impacts, please understand that I am speaking here in relative terms. The DIs were outstanding in my system, and in my opinion a crazy good deal at their price point. I could have lived with them long-term, but stumbled into a good deal on the SEs and jumped on them.

As I said, my pair still has a ways to go to get through the ups and downs of the break-in process, but my view is that the SEs just give you more than the DIs and are speakers you can grow into--they'll get better and better as you make other improvements in your system down the line.

I hope this is helpful.
WALTER :
Thanks for your descriptive response . This is a difficult point for me...I don’t do well when there is a product that gets high marks and there is another "higher end" version . Leaves me not wanting to buy the lesser model and look for something else. $6500 is quite a steep climb from $3K...I don’t see too many Tekton deals around , they seem to new and people like/ hold on to them...thanks
Ive been in touch with Eric through email...he mentioned the DI outsells the SE 30-1 and SE uses higher end components...

in the process of treating my room , then speaker final decision . 
The DI with upgrade is $3300 The SE is $6500.

To add to what @waltersalas and others have already shared, consider the following:

If your budget is tight then go with the DIs.

If your budget does allow for the extra spend on SEs but there are other components you can (and want to) upgrade or add, then use the extra $3200 towards that, and go with the DIs.

If you feel your current system is more ’basic’ in nature and you don’t want to upgrade your gear, then go with the DIs.

If you keep your gear for a long time and foresee yourself keeping whichever speaker you choose for the long run, consider going with the SEs.

If aesthetics are a priority, rather than incur the added spend on the DIs, I’d suggest stretching your budget to get the SEs (as the price includes the custom automotive paint finish).

If exit strategy is a priority, then go with the DIs as they fall within a price range that many many more folks are comfortable with and they will be easier to move.

If your listening mostly includes genres or artists that are not as well recorded, go with the DIs.

Making these points as an add on to the already great feedback you are receiving. Hopefully they are helpful.

All the best.