HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
Some of the people on this site think there OLD equipment is GOLD.If you price it right it will sell.Like  Lower your asking price.Please i see people here with cazy high prices.Especially you guys selling your old Cds !!!!! There used you want $10 or more and $5 shipping lol....i look and laught .Albums to $50 for a Frank Sinatra album please .
Post removed 
If someone offers less than what we think the item we are selling is worth, keep it. Obviously, it is more worth to us than to the potential buyer. Why would those buyers offering less be talked bad about? They simply know what something is worth to them. No harm done. We can always wait for a buyer that will think higher about the item we are selling. Maybe she/he does come along. If not, well, maybe $1500 was actually not that bad two years ago when we got that offer.

Also, how many of us go to the grocery store and give an offer on milk? Why do we expect that a buyer has to make an offer? Isn’t it the seller who has to know what she/he is willing to part from the possession for?

What do people do with old cars? Keep them?
How many audiophiles do you know under the age of 50?  Even under the age of 60?   The younguns aren't into it the way we are and hi-end has always been a vanishingly small market.
I agree with Grannyring 100%.

i have a pair of current Monitor Audio speakers and stands listed at 50% of retail and no takers, and another pair of Spendors at about 40% of their original retail price, again no takers. Both are 9/10 condition. I have done this for over two decades and the market has never been this weak, never. BTW, I am 65 so I also agree folks like me are a dying breed.