Small Bedroom Tube Amp

Hi all!  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a small reliable tube or warmer solid state amp for the bedroom?  Would be match it with smaller bookshelf speakers, haven't decided which ones yet.  I want to mellow out music when putting the little one to sleep.

I have my eye on the TubeCube 7, seems small and efficient but want to make sure there aren't any better alternatives.

Thanks!
eziggy
eziggy Iook at the Q Acoustics speakers..Fairly easy to drive,inexpensive & KILLER reviews!
@seanheis1 "musical paradise mp-301 amp
MP-S1 MK2 Bookshelf speakers
Both punch far above their price....but do you really want hot tubes around a child 👶🏻?"

Hmm interesting hadn't heard of of either, will dig deeper.  Amp definitely looks interesting, speakers may be a tad bigger than I was looking for.

@seanheis1 and @joejoe

For sure about not being in reach of the little one, he's only 5 months and still in our room.  The setup will likely stay in our room once we move him to him own (or we put it somewhere baby proofed).  
@freediver "eziggy Iook at the Q Acoustics speakers..Fairly easy to drive,inexpensive & KILLER reviews!"

Wow, they do have some amazing reviews.  Any first hand experience?  They look pretty small as well.
@vinylvalet "I really like this one which includes a very good sounding headphone output...http://kingkoaudio.com/en/pages/KINGKO-AUDIO.html"

Really interesting, I like the fact that this and mp-301 have a headphone amp as well.  Would be nice to have both functionality.